FLOOD RESTORATION AUCKLAND
“More passion, more energy, better results”
EFFECTIVE FLOOD RESTORATION AUCKLAND – A FLOOD MUST ALWAYS BE DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY, EVEN IF IT LOOKS MINOR.
1st Alert Carpet Cleaning offers 24/7 Emergency Flood Restoration Auckland wide.
Flooded carpets are invariably much worse than they appear……
It’s the water that you can’t see that does the damage – water in the underlay and even the flooring and walls. When water damage isn’t dealt with, it rots the carpet and other furnishings and mould and spores will grow which will be detrimental to your health.
WHAT WE DO…
Here at 1st Alert Carpet Cleaning, carpet flood restoration is our specialty. We can be relied upon to promptly, efficiently and professionally deal with your flooded carpet and restore your home once again to a safe living environment.
First, we will use powerful machines to remove any remaining water.
Next, we professionally lift the carpet in the affected area so we can dry out under the carpet, including underlay and flooring.
If required, we’ll setup commercial de-humidifiers and industrial blowers to dry out the affected area. After a period of time we’ll return and, using sensors, determine if the area is sufficiently dry.
Only after we’re certain the area is dry enough will we relay the carpet and reinstall any trims that have been removed.
We offer our services for water damage flood restoration Auckland wide, so don’t delay, contact us now!
HAD A FLOOD?
Here’s what to do..
- Find the source of the water
- If the water is coming from a water pipe, turn off the water mains stopcock (usually found at your front gate)
- If water is coming down the walls of your home, switch off the electricity mains
- Remove any furniture you can out of the flooded area, especially if it is metal, polished wood or if it lies flat on the floor.
Unplug anything electrical
- Put rolled-up towels across doorways to stop water spreading to other areas of your home
- Call us, your Carpet Cleaning Professional on 027 276 0304 or (09) 576-4751 (after hours number)
- Contact a plumber if necessary
- Contact your insurance company and let them know what action you have taken
24/7 Emergency Flood Restoration Auckland.